Cisco SPA 501G 8-Line IP Phone with 2-Port Switch, PoE and Paper Label (no display).
Features Cisco HD Voice, Full Duplex Speakerphone and Headset Port.
Supports SPA500S expansion module.
Note: Power supply not included. PA-100 can be bought separately if needed.
- Full-featured 8-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
- Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Paper label insert for buttons to indicate speed dials, shared lines, or extensions
- Supports up to two Cisco® SPA 500S Expansion Module, adding an additional 64 buttons
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business