Cisco SPA 502G 1-Line IP Phone with Display, PoE and PC Port.
Features Cisco HD Voice, Full Duplex Speakerphone and Headset Port.
Phone applications such as WebEx Phone Connect, TimeCard View, Live Record, VoiceView Express are supported.
Supports SPA500S expansion module.
Note: Power supply not included. PA-100 can be bought if needed.
- For business or home office use
- Dependable, Affordable and Feature Rich
- Full-featured 1-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Monochrome backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and on-screen applications
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
- Dual switched Ethernet ports for connecting a computer behind the phone, reducing cabling costs
- Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Supports up to two Cisco® SPA 500S Expansion Module, adding up to 64 additional buttons
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business