The SIP-based 4-Line IP Phone is a cutting-edge addition to the Cisco’s innovative Small Business Pro Series. The product has undergone rigorous testing to guarantee a first-rate interoperability. This allows users to enjoy a feature-rich service with intuitive controls.
The Cisco SPA504G is superiorly manages all tough requirements of conventional business users with its plethora of configurable service parameters. The device offers hundreds of features including easy station moves and shared line appearances.
The device also supports Cisco XML applications and VoiceView Express which serve as incredible productivity boosters when used with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series in SPCP mode.
The SPA504G utilizes standard encryption protocols to deliver a secure performance. Users get remote provisioning tools including troubleshooting features and performance measurement. These tools allow network providers to offer high-quality support to subscribers. This is a great phone for both home and office use. The phone costs $119.
Features and Functions
Here are a few features and benefits of the SIP-based Cisco SPA504G.
- Built with a 4-line functionality, offering streamlined business-class over the internet call quality
- The backlit of the display is Monochrome
- The product automatically connected to your online telephony service provider or an IPBX
- Multiparty conferencing via external conference bridge
- The Ethernet ports given are dual switched
- 10 user-downloadable ring tones
- Personal directory with auto-dial
- Speed dialing, eight entries
- Improved speaker quality and unmatched voice clarity (wide band audio)
- Built-in web server with multiple security levels
- Simple installation and dsgr remote provisioning
- Built with (SIP) Session Initiation Protocol and (SPCP) Smart Phone Control Protocol (simultaneous control)
- Password-protected access to user-level and administrator features