24 port modular analog PCI-Express x1 card with 24 Station interfaces. The Digium AEX2460B is a 24 port modular analog PCI-Express x1 3.3V card with 24 station and 0 trunk interfaces. The AEX2400 is a full-length PCI-Express 1.0-compliant modular gateway card for connecting analog telephone stations and analog POTS lines through a PC. It supports a combination of up to six quad port station or trunk modules for a total of 24 lines. Note: The 12V power connector is required for the operation of station FXS modules. It is not required for the operation of trunk FXO modules.
Features and Functions
- Analog FXS/FXO PCI Express Card
- 2 Quad FXS Module and ADSI Telephones
- 1 S400M FXS Module
- PCI Full-length Slot and RJ-21 Connector
- Supports a combination of up to six quad port station or trunk modules for a total of 24 lines
- Is compatible with Asterisk Open Source PBX
- 5-year manufacturer warranty.