24 port modular analog PCI-Express x1 card with 24 Station interfaces and HW Echo Can. Digium AEX2460E is a modular telephony card that connects analog station devices to Asterisk-based IP phone systems. This model combines an AEX2400 base card with six S400M FXS modules and a VPMOCT032 echo-cancellation module. The card is a cost-effective and scalable solution for reducing infrastructure like gateways, while integrating analog phones with your VoIP system. Note: The 12V power connector is required for the operation of station FXS modules. It is not required for the operation of trunk FXO modules.
Features and Functions
- Digium AEX2400 analog telephony card
- 6x Digium S400M FXS module
- PCI Full-length Slot and RJ-21 Connector
- Supports a combination of up to six quad port station or trunk modules for a total of 24 lines
- Is compatible with Asterisk Open Source PBX
- 5-year manufacturer warranty.