A revolutionary touchscreen IP Phone, the D80 is completely touch-driven with no physical buttons. It utilizes a 7-inch HD display with multi-point capacitive touchscreen, 100 rapid dial/busy lamp field (BLF) entries, dual 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit network ports and advanced touch-optimized applications. This model is ideal for all users who want an exceptional and easy-to-use interface with the highest level of quality.
The D80 provides a fully-integrated experience, giving users an unparalleled level of functionality with simple, flexible and robust call handling. Accessing advanced phone applications like visual voicemail, user presence, intelligent contacts and visual call parking is simplified through the optimized touch-centric menu system.
Digium phones support plug-and-play provisioning. Simply plug the phones in, automatically discover your Asterisk or Switchvox server, select the user, and start talking. Digium phones make it easier to do full office installs with autonomous assignment and configuration through MAC Address batch assignment.
This product is scheduled for release in March 2017.
- 7-inch, High Definition (HD), 800 x 1280 pixel backlit color LCD display
- Multi-Point capacitive touchscreen display
- 1-line appearance
- 20 on-screen Rapid Dial / BLF keys, scrollable to 100
- Feature and context-sensitive functions
- Headset, speaker and mute functions
- 2-color LED Message Waiting Indicator
- Volume control
- 4P4C handset jack
- Electronic Hookswitch port
- Wireless Headset support (coming soon)
- 2 switched 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports
- 802.3at/af Power over Ethernet
- 5-volt DC power port