Eight (8) span digital T1/E1/J1/PRI PCI-Express x1 Card. The Digium 1TE820F is an eight-port digital interface card. It can handle up to 8 T1, E1 or J1 connections. That's up to 192 concurrent calls in T1 or J1 mode, or 240 calls in E1 mode, making it the highest-density card made for use with Asterisk. The TE820 digital card comes in a PCI Express form factor and is without onboard echo cancellation. You can add on the VPMOCT256, an echo cancellation module that can handle up to 256 concurrent calls, at the time of installation or at a later time in the field.
Features and Functions
- Up To Eight (8) T1, E1 or J1 interfaces using 4 RJ45 connectors, each supporting 2 circuits. Break-out dongles are included.
- Up to 192 (T1/J1) or 240 (E1) simultaneous calls
- Interfaces are software selectable (T1, E1, or J1 Mode
- Half-length, full-height PCI-Express card
- Optional 128ms hardware echo cancellation module