Htek UC924 is a high-powered VoIP phone for enterprises. The bright 3.5" 480x320 backlit TFT LCD screen has 16-bit color depth, giving you a beautiful and functional display for selecting context sensitive actions. Running the open SIP standard, UC924 supports 4 SIP accounts and is supported by major communications platforms including 3CX and Broadsoft.
UC924 provides HD Voice sound quality with advanced audio enhancements via the handset and the full-duplex speakerphone. Connect a headset using the RJ9 port and get the same great sound. 5-way local conferencing comes standard. Htek UC924 has dual Gigabit Ethernet ports with pass-through. It is a PoE Class 3 device with full QoS options and security features, including HTTPS, TLS and SRTP support, as well as AES encryption for the config file.
Htek UC924 IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Line Appearances: 4
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit
- PoE: 802.3af Class 3
- Additional Port: 1x RJ9 headset, 1x RJ12 expansion modules
- Display: 3.5" 480x320 backlit color TFT LCD
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Local Conferencing: 5-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.722, G.723, G.726-32, G.729AB, GSM_FR, iLBC
- Enhancements: VAD, AGC, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB
- QoS: yes