Cisco Systems Inc. is an American multinational tech conglomerate based in San Jose, California. It is a global leader in networking that transforms how people communicate, connect and collaborate. Cisco Systems is without a doubt one of the best in the line of network routers. These products range from rudimentary consumer routers under the Linksys brand to high-end routers that help solidify the backbone of the Internet.
In addition to routers, Cisco Systems also produce a number of other network equipment, which includes storage, VPN, and video conferencing systems. The company also offers a variety of software and hardware solutions for employing VoIP. Its switches and routers can be adapted to back voice communications, typically with the addition of voice software and modules in many instances.
Moreover, Cisco offers a broad array of certifications from basic level to master. CCNP and CCNA have become the norm for IT and network experts who work in network-related fields. Cisco Certified Network Associate proves your capacity to install, configure, troubleshoot, and operate switched and route networks, which includes verification and implementation of connections to distant sites in a WAN.
Cisco Products & Services
1. Cisco VoIP Products
In the present day, the business environment is heavily reliant on a range of employee communication workspaces and styles. Cisco offers a variety of IP and Unified communication products for businesses to stay competitive in the dynamic industry.
- 8800 Series IP Phones – Minimizes cost with affordable HD video phone calls. Superior audio quality offers crystal-clear VoIP. Furthermore, the series offer employees increased flexibility with business telephony on personal mobile devices.
- 7800 Series IP Phones – Full-featured, cost-effective VoIP with wideband audio and improved acoustics for huddle spaces, small conference rooms, and desktops. Take advantage of the flexible installation options, which include Cisco cloud and on-premises. Or, you can also install them as multiplatform phones backing up select third-party unified-communications-as-a-service offers.
- 6900 Series IP Phones – Offers a basic, value-oriented VoIP call system for settings such as guest rooms, lobbies, conference centers, and elevator bays. Phones are earth-friendly with an IEEE Class 1 rating for minimum power consumption and support both wall-mount and desk deployment.
- 3900 Series SIP Phones – These series enable you to explore an affordable option with rudimentary VoIP, single-line IP phones for infrequent-to-light use of voice, for instance in common regions. The Integrated 10/100 Ethernet switch supports a co-located PC. You also get to enjoy the IEEE Class 1 rating for cost and energy savings.
- 7800 Series IP Phones – The 7800 Series IP phones are recognized as the leader in IP telephony, collaboration, and unified communications. The series is multiplatform voice over IP phones, which can also be installed on Cisco-recommended service provider phone system offerings, whether in the cloud or on-premises. These VoIP phones are designed to improve business agility with reliable, affordable, safe, and top-notch VoIP communication. These multiplatform IP phones are the very same endpoints that users of Cisco infrastructure solutions benefit from today. Key advantages of the 7800 series include high-quality VoIP communications, cutting-edge speaker and mic technologies for clearer audio performance, two-way navigation support, and electronic hook-switch control for more manageable calls.
- Unified IP Phone 7900 Series – These phone series allow you to take full advantage of top-notch VoIP while maintaining the ease and convenience of use you expect from a desktop phone. Enhance productivity by meeting your communication needs across your entire organization. These IP models include dynamic soft keys, color displays for call functions and features, and also support an optional key expansion module as an accessory. Users also get a chance to customize XML-based services with information like directories, stock quotes, and web content. Furthermore, you get on-campus mobility using voice-over wireless LAN.
- IP Phone 8800 Series – These are multiplatform VoIP phones that can also be installed on Cisco-approved service provider phone systems, whether in the cloud or on-premises. Key features of the 8800 series include a high-quality speaker and mic technology, integration with personal mobile devices, high-resolution displays, one-button dialing, and expanded status detail with key expansion modules.
Unified Communications Products
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 – Allows your employees to connect with customers, co-workers, and business partners from anywhere in the world, using any device. It is an all-in-one solution that solves complicated communication challenges for business with around 1000 employees.
- Cisco Spark – Cisco Spark makes messaging and content sharing a breeze. Business teams and spaces can use it to share files and also communicate. Calling and meeting through your mobile device is also very easy.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager – Simplifies provisioning and maintenance while offering comprehensive communications to enhance productivity. Moreover, the embedded software capabilities support mobility – on any device, anywhere, and with any content.
2. Cisco Routers
Cisco brings you a range of routers that are safe, and digital-ready for any application, anywhere. These include:
- Branch – for highly secure connectivity, cloud-based security, and machine learning.
- WAN aggregation – for high-end security and performance of internet, WAN, and M2M interconnectivity.
- Edge – for growing resiliency and density with programmability for an expanding network edge.
- Service provider core – takes care of today’s needs and accommodates for future ones with a strong ROI.
- Industrial – designed to deliver enterprise-class features in harsh and rugged environments.
- Virtual – offers multitenant network services for private, public, or provider-hosted clouds.
- Small business routers – provides high-end security features and capabilities at a very affordable price.
2. Cisco Switches
Cisco’s Catalyst 9000 switches continuously adapt in order to assist you to go through new challenges seamlessly. Their built-in security helps you resolve ever-changing threats. They simplify management of your developing mobility, cloud requirements, and IoT (Internet-of-Things).
- Catalyst 9300 Series – the Catalyst 9300 is Cisco’s best fixed-access enterprise network switch series, packing a total 480 Gbps.
- Catalyst 9400 Series – Cisco’s top modular-access switches for the enterprise. The Catalyst 9400 Series can back up to 9 Tbps.
- Catalyst 9500 Series – 9500 Series is the industry’s very first fixed-core 40-Gbps for the enterprise.
3. Cisco IP Communicator
Cisco IP Communicator is a Windows computer-based softphone app that enables you to use your personal PC in order to make high-quality video and voice calls. The application offers the most current IP communication technology, which makes it easy to deploy, acquire, and use. With the USB speakerphone or USB headset and Cisco IP Communicator, you can easily access your voicemail and business phone number. All you need is a good Internet connection and remote access to your business network, whether you are supporting a contact center, working from home, or traveling on business. What are the benefits of using an IP Communicator?
- Enhanced worker productivity
- Limited support needed from IT staff
- 100% encrypted, highly-safe communications
- Increased mobility of the workforce
- Support for business continuity techniques
- What is a CMMS? (Computerized Maintenance Management System)– creativesafetysupply.com
- Is There Such a Thing as Going ‘Too Lean’? Find Out How to Properly Implement Lean in Your Company– leanworkplace.com
- What is a bollard?– bollardpostcovers.com
- What is Kanban?– kanbanforum.com
- What is a Pipe Marker?– pipemarking.net
- Why is 5S considered a visual system?– 5sforum.com
- Why Is GHS so Important in the Workplace?– ghsforum.com
- How to Apply Kaizen in Different Industries– kaizenforums.com
- What is the National Electrical Code?– electricalsafetyexpert.com